We need professional, positive, and ambitious team members to join our team. Our technicians provide a wide variety of services from cleaning and light construction and more to residential and commercial customers. These skills can be trained in hardworking individuals who are detailed oriented and mechanically inclined.
Working independently on your own service calls is rewarding and challenging. There are opportunities for growth within our organization and to gain industry-specific specialty certifications. Paid time-off and other benefits are available when service requirements are met.
Type: Technical, Full-Time, Hourly + Commissions + Bonuses
Required: Valid KY Driver’s license, background check, drug screen
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience/skills: Possess written and oral communications, basic math, detail-oriented, strong relationship skills, and the capability to handle customer situations with good judgment, diplomacy, and tact.
Cleaning Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Work daily with team members to provide outstanding customer service.
- Inform customers of product lines and service options.
- Be a team player with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Show up on time and in uniform.
- Perform cleaning-related tasks for carpet, upholstery, hardwood, and area rugs.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of company service van.
- Ability to work Monday thru Friday with alternating Saturday shifts.
Cleaning Technician Skills
- Outstanding commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Comfortable with android tablet applications and technology.
- Sales experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Mechanically inclined a plus but not required.
Cleaning Technician Requirements
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass random drug screens
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and team lift 100+ lbs machines
- High school diploma or GED.
Cleaning Technician Benefits and Pay
- $13/hr starting pay with fast-track advancements to $15/hr during a 2-month training period
- Experienced technicians can earn $15-17/hr plus bonuses and commissions
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Mental Health Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Vacations (up to 2 paid weeks per year)
- Unlimited Unpaid Time Off
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Program
- Other bonuses and incentive programs