Cleaning Technician Job in Lexington, KY
Cleaning technician position is now open.
We are looking to hire a hardworking carpet cleaning technician to join our cleaning crew. As a carpet cleaning technician, you will be responsible for driving to the client’s location, assessing the needs of the customer, applying stain or cleaning treatments, and ensuring all work is completed to high standards. You may also be required to up-sell services and cleaning products.
To ensure success as a carpet cleaning technician, you should have in-depth knowledge of carpet cleaning products, good communication skills, and the ability to lift heavy objects. Ultimately, a top-class carpet cleaning technician is friendly and efficient while providing a high-quality service.
Carpet Cleaning Technician Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their cleaning needs.
- Assessing the state of the floors and carpets that need to be cleaned.
- Applying stain and pre-cleaning treatments to the carpets and floors.
- Carefully removing furniture to access all areas that need to be cleaned.
- Cleaning carpets and floors using machine and hand-washing techniques.
- Drying carpets using drying machines.
- Resetting the furniture.
- Up-selling cleaning services and company products.
- Providing invoices and maintaining good customer relations.
Carpet Cleaning Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a carpet cleaning technician is a plus, but not required.
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and machines.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate industrial cleaning machines.
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture.
Carpet Cleaning Technician Pay & Benefits:
- $13 Starting Pay
- $0.25 weekly raise for 2 months.
- $15 base pay after training plus 20% upsell commission.
- One week of paid vacation
- Company Smartphone
- Uniforms will be provided